for it to arrive (sorry it may have taken longer than expected). We are
confident your dog will love it! Show us how much your fur baby enjoys
their NurtureBed™ and post a picture on Facebook or Instagram. Tag us
@thenurturebed and we will repost it on our socials! If you run into any
issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Fluff
To minimize the cost of shipping we vacuum seal all of our dog beds,
so your bed will need to be fluffed up before introducing it to your pup.
These are the recommended steps to see the best results with your dog:
1. Take the NurtureBed™ out of the packaging.
2. Shake the bed while holding the rim of the bed.
3. With your hands, spread apart the stuffing to as even as you can
throughout the bed.
4. Place your NurtureBed™ in your dryer on low tumble with NO HEAT for 10-15 minutes.
5. If any spots have still not been fluffed up, manually spread them
apart and make sure there is enough support in the center.
6. Finally, set up your NurtureBed™ in your dog’s favorite spot of the house
and relax as your dog starts to get acquainted with their new safe space.
Introducing The NurtureBed™️ - Best Practice
Whether you are using your NurtureBed™️ in a dog crate or the living room
we recommend warming up your dog to the bed slowly to get the best
results. Some strategies that have worked well for our customers include:
- Not forcing your dog to lay in the bed immediately upon opening the bed.
- Placing your dog’s favorite blanket or chew toy/bone in the bed.
- Positive Reinforcement- when your dog decides to lay in their NurtureBed™ reward them with a small treat (check out NurtureChews) and affection.
- Spray a small amount of lavender essential oil on the bed.
- Spending time with your dog while they lay in the bed - watching TV, reading a book, sipping some wine, etc.
- Keeping the bed in one location your dog is comfortable in.
Cleaning Your NurtureBed™️
Since dogs like to mark their territory your dog may go to the bathroom in their NurtureBed™️; especially if they are a puppy. No sweat! Your NurtureBed™️ is 100% machine washable.
To wash your bed simply put the entire bed in an empty washing machine. Use cold water and a delicate washing cycle. Laundry detergent is safe to use on this bed. To dry your NurtureBed™️ we recommend air drying the bed for a few hours, manually fluffing up the bed, and then putting the bed in the dryer on low tumble with NO HEAT for 10-15 minutes.
Any questions or concerns please contact our team at